Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wisdom

Just remembering Senior Bible class ~ Proverbs with Mr. Thomas

What wisdom was in that class about wisdom!  (No pun intended...)

Proverbs 4 (select verses):
5~Get wisdom, get understanding:  forget it not;
6~Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee:  love her, and she shall keep thee.
13~Take fast hold of instruction;  let her not go:  keep her;  for she is thy life.
14-15~Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.  Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
20~My son, attend to my words;  incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21~Let them not depart from thine eyes;  keep them in the midst of thine heart.
STAY IN THE WORD!!
22~For they are LIFE unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
23~Keep thy HEART with all DILIGENCE;  for out of it are the issues of life.
GUARD MY HEART, LORD!!
24~Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
GUARD MY MOUTH, LORD!!
25~Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
HELP ME KEEP MY EYES ON THEE!!

Thank you, Lord, for my salvation, for my family, for my Godly friends, for my possessions, for my health, for my needs, for my church, for my freedom in Christ to serve Thee, for my country, for my freedom...

"Happiness is to know the Saviour, living a life within His favour.
Real Joy is mine, no matter if the teardrops fall!"

No comments:

Post a Comment