Friday, September 4, 2009

A Quick Note

It's been a couple of days since I posted, and, even though I'm very busy today, I thought I'd pop in to say HELLO to everyone.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day holiday weekend!  I know a lot of people plan on spending time with family or special loved ones.  Hopefully that will work out for us, too.  Right now, it looks like Rob will have to work on Saturday.  So, we at least will have Sunday (a busy day in of itself!) and Monday together!  Monday, we plan on having my parents and my aunt and uncle over for a cook-out for lunch.  Pizza burgers on the grill...YUMMY!  And free Chick-Fil-A sandwiches for dinner at Chick-Fil-A if you wear some kind of sports team logo on your clothing.  (Even I will wear a Colts jersey if it means free chicken at my most favorite fast food restaurant!!)  I know the weekend will fly by, but I plan to make the most of what time I have with Hubby!  It seems lately there has been very little of that...  Busy, busy, busy time of year at work.

The next few posts, I plan on starting something new that I have seen on other blogs.  They looked interesting, and I hope it will be fun for you, as well.  So, keep a lookout!

Also, Mom, Levi, and I went to the ZOO this morning, so I will need to post my photos from that.

Have a blessed weekend!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment