Sunday, November 15, 2009

NOEL SWAP













Two of the blogs that I follow had a Noel Swap, and it sounded like something that I would enjoy.  We used to have Secret Sisters at church, but, this year, it didn't work out.  So, when I saw "The Homespun Heart" and "With All That I've Been Given" were having a shoebox gift swap, I thought I'd give it a try.  My swap partner lives in Pennsylvania, and it was fun to meet a new friend and get to know her a little.  We plan on staying in touch, as well.  I really enjoyed putting together some gifts for Christmas, and I LOVE what she sent to me!!  So glad I was a part of this!  Here are pictures of the box I sent her and what she gave to me.  Thank you, ladies, for hosting this wonderful swap!

What I sent:  snowman dishtowel, Noel pot holders, snowman, memo book, 2 mini loaves of Pumpkin Bread, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, FAITH nativity ornament, snowflake ornament

What I received from Sarah:  snowman box, peach butter, Christmas apron, recipe cards with a couple recipes written on them, homemade gift tags, gold ribbon and silver ribbon, snowman dishtowel, Welcome snowman/sled, snowman ornaments, white snowflake pail

Such cute items and so much fun!  Looking forward to the next one...



2 comments:

  1. Denise,

    Thank you so much for joining our swap--I enjoyed seeing your goodies! I'm very impressed that you already have your Christmas tree up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    A couple days after halloween, my husband came home from work and wanted to put the tree and lights up. We love Christmas around here!! Plus, we don't do the halloween thing, so we decided to get some extra time with this...
    Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this swap. I always look forward to you and your sister's blogs, and I will look forward to the next swap, also.

    ReplyDelete