Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Pictures










It's been a while since I've blogged, and I'm always amazed how time flies so fast!  Time seems to always get away from me.  (I'm sure that NEVER happens to anyone else...)  I'm so far behind, I haven't done my December meal plan yet.  I have the next couple days done, but I need to finish it by Friday.  This is always a very busy time of year!  But, we are enjoying our time with family and friends.  Can't wait for some snow, too!  (I could live without the cold, though...)

I don't have much time right now, gotta get Levi in the bath tub, clean a little, do some laundry, work on my meal plan and grocery list, finish up Christmas gifts, tidy up around the house, and (if time permits) work on some crafts I've started.  See what I mean?  And all of this has to happen while entertaining a two-year-old!  And so goes our life...

I'll try to actually put together a "real" blog very soon.  Hope you are enjoying this time of year!  It is definitely our favorite time of year!  Merry Christmas (a little early)!!

(Explanation of the photos:  Two pictures are from our back yard, playing in the leaves.  Levi falls asleep with his hands folded like praying - So Cute!  Chris and Paula gave Levi a cute little apron with race cars on it, since he LOVES to help Mommy cook!  We took a picture of Levi with Mamaw and Papaw in front of our Christmas tree a couple weeks ago.  (Mom actually didn't blink in this one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment