Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

I know, it's only November 8th.  And we're actually having an INDIAN SUMMER this weekend.  (Yay!  70 degrees again!)  But, last week, my husband came home from work one evening and told me that he wanted to put up the CHRISTMAS tree.  Sure, why not?  So, we put up our CHRISTMAS tree and lights.  I'm waiting to put up the snowman decorations around the house.  Still too early for snow, so I'm going to wait a few weeks.  But, I love to turn off the lights in the house and watch the CHRISTMAS lights.  So relaxing and serene!  And, of course, like I mentioned a few weeks ago, we are listening to our CHRISTMAS cds.  We love this time of year!  You really should try it!  :)  (Of course, your neighbors might think you're a little weird...)

No comments:

Post a Comment