Saturday, November 7, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

This is a special post for my friend who is having a BIRTHDAY!  I have known SHELLEE for 33 of her 34 birthdays...  (Sorry, Shellee, I just gave your age away.)  We spent several SUMMERS together, went to SCHOOL together, went to CHURCH together, CHEERed, SANG, etc.  Now, she is living on the other side of the world (Japan) faithfully SERVING the Lord in a foreign country.  Since pride is a sin, I won't say that I am proud of her.  But, I am very HaPpY to see her doing the Lord's work with her husband and eight boys.  Her mama, PAM, would be so HaPpY, too!  (She is, I'm sure!)  

So, as she celebrates her birthday, I am praying that Shellee is able to enjoy a special day.  She deserves it!!  Wish I could be with her to give her a hug!  For those of you who know her, if you have her email or phone number, let her know you are thinking about her.  She would LOVE to hear from you!

Thank you, Shellee, for all that you've done for me!  LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness! So far today, it's been a very special day! We had about a foot of snow a couple of days ago, but it all melted and now it has been mild for the last couple of days. Thanks again for thinking of me! love you and miss you my friend!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete