Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'M DREAMING......

Can you believe it's October already?  It sure felt like it today!   A little bit too cool...

Made me get a CHRISTMAS cd out!  And, oh, did it sound good!  I sure LOVE that time of year, so I thought I'd get a little taste beforehand...

When Rob got in the car and heard what I was listening to, he couldn't believe it.  But, what's funny is, when we got home, he took the cd in the house and we LiStEnEd to it some more...

LOVE it!  (And, him, too, of course)   :)

1 comment:

  1. I could listen to Christmas music anytime! I especially like to turn it on while I am doing Christmas crafts.

    We are heading to Spring Mill State Park in Mitchell. It is a little drive, but my dad is from that area. We will have a family reunion on Saturday.

    Hope you are able to spend some time at one of the parks soon!

    ReplyDelete